Secluded yet convenient to the Historic Tryon and the famous Tryon International Equestrian Center, ‘Alicia’s Dream’ is the perfect Blue Ridge retreat for 4. This custom-built 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental apartment is perched high in the trees on the edge of Woodland Park, a short stroll from downtown. Spend mornings on the deck or screened porch, and afternoons exploring your scenic surroundings! Read More Below
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
A rose garden designed by the renowned rose gardener, Paul Zimmerman, greets you as you pull into the circular driveway. Walk down to your private patio overlooking the enchanted grounds surrounding this storybook-style home before heading into the 1,000-square-foot interior.
Lined with brand new fixtures and features, this custom-built apartment has everything you’ll need for a comfortable Tryon trip. Large picture windows bring the property’s natural surroundings indoors, providing a cozy, cottage-in-the-woods type feel.
Cooking for 4 is a real treat in the fully equipped kitchen highlighted by stainless steel appliances, a farmhouse sink and handmade center island with a rustic pot rack. Whip up a hearty homemade breakfast and serve your meal at the classic wood dining table.
Move your meal outdoors and dine on the patio, or opt for a pest-free meal and panoramic views on the screened porch.
A short stroll through Woodland Park takes you into the Historic Tryon. Follow the trail into town to hunt for antique treasures and try the local fare before settling into one of the apartment’s 2 well-appointed bedrooms for the night.
If you’re in town for the FEI World Equestrian Games, drive no more than 18 minutes to reach the Tryon International Equestrian Center. Watch as the Olympic-level riders compete in the beautifully designed outdoor stadium and browse the on-site shops and eateries.
Dive further into Tryon’s rich equestrian history with a trip into downtown, a quick 7-minute walk from the property! Enjoy a scenic stroll through Woodland Park before hitting the streets of Historic Tryon brimming with cultural shops, local galleries, casual cafes and gourmet restaurants.
Satisfy your inner adventurer with a hike at one of the nearby waterfalls, like Big Bradley Falls or Pearson’s Falls and Glen. Find even more scenic hiking spots over in Asheville, a 1-hour drive from your vacation rental.
Cruise down the Blue Ridge Parkway for an authentic Asheville experience, tour the grounds and historic mansion of the Biltmore Estate and discover the vibrant downtown community backdropped by the Blue Ridge Mountains.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
– If you’re traveling with a large group, check the availability of the main house (Evolve listing 414916) for 9 additional sleeping arrangements
– Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFI, screened porch, private patio, shared deck and more
– Fantastic Tryon location – Custom-built apartment next door to Woodland Park and only a short stroll from Historic Tryon! 18 minutes from the Tryon International Equestrian Center and 45 miles from Asheville
– Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651 (~30 miles away)
– No smoking
– No pets allowed
– No events, parties or large gatherings
– Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay
– Must be at least 25 years old to book
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
– Photo ID may be required upon check-in