Get away from it all at ‘Carolyn’s Cottage,’ a charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in historic downtown Tryon, North Carolina! With tin ceilings in the kitchen and bathroom, and hardwood flooring in the living room, this cottage retains much of its original character from the early 1900s! During your stay, all 5 guests in your group will enjoy easy access to attractions in Tryon, nearby resort towns, and fantastic outdoor hiking opportunities!
Stepping through the front door of ‘Carolyn’s Cottage’ is like stepping back in time to 1904! You’re sure to love the unique tin ceilings, rarely seen in homes these days.
Sit back in the living room and admire the horse decor that perfectly reflects the main attraction of the area: the Tryon International Equestrian Center! Flip on the flat-screen cable TV to catch up on your favorite TV shows.
Walk down to the nearby IGA to pick up all your groceries! When you’re not dining out at one of the fabulous local restaurants, prepare all of your favorite recipes in the comfort of your home-away-from-home.
Your dogs will love this cottage just as much as you! The spacious backyard is the perfect place to let them run free while you sit on the porch and enjoy a glass of wine.
Every guest in your travel group is sure to sleep soundly each night during your stay! The 2 bedrooms both feature queen beds and a futon in the living room can accommodate an additional guest.
‘Carolyn’s Cottage’ is in the perfect location to experience everything Tyron and the surrounding area have to offer. Enjoy lovely evening strolls to historic downtown Tyron for dining at fun local eateries like Huckleberry’s, Sidestreet Pizza & Pasta, and Mr. Juan’s Mexican Restaurant!
Horse enthusiasts will love their proximity to the Tryon International Equestrian Center, just 10 minutes away! Spend your days watching Olympic-caliber horses compete, or browse through the shops located at the center. All events are free and are sure to be fun for the whole family!
Take a day to pamper yourself at one of the nearby resort towns of Landrum, South Carolina or Saluda, North Carolina! Other big-city attractions await in nearby Asheville.
If you’re more interested in Mother Nature than the hustle and bustle of the city, put on your hiking boots and explore the nearby Cherokee National Forest!
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fire pit (guests must provide their own firewood), charcoal grill, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking for large trucks and horse trailers, and much more!
– Ideal Tryon location walking distance to downtown, 10 minutes from the Tryon International Equestrian Center, and the resort towns of Saluda and Landrum!
– Please note that the bathroom ceilings are 6’7″ tall and the doorways to the bathrooms, dining room, and kitchen are 6′ tall. Besides that, the home has plenty of ceiling height!
– No smoking
– Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee (no cats)
– No events, parties or large gatherings
– The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible up to 6 guests if one guest is a child (please reach out to Evolve with requests)
– Must be at least 25 years old to book
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
– Photo ID may be required upon check-in