Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Built early in the 1900s and filled to the brim with gorgeous antique decor, the cottage has a sunny living room, inviting dining room, decorative fireplace (non-functional), gourmet kitchen, and full bath (with an antique clawfoot tub!) on the first floor. Steps lead to 3 bedrooms upstairs with 2 full baths with shared access if desired from other bedrooms.
The smallest, brightest guest room has a queen bed and private sink. The second guest room with a queen bed overlooks the long lawn surrounded by evergreens and gardens. Both of these rooms may access the bathroom (through separate doors) that features a shower/tub combo.
Finally, the master suite provides a king bed, sitting area with 2 overstuffed chairs, and a writing desk with private access to the largest bathroom with a modern shower and vanity. The master bath may also be accessed by other guests through a separate door off the central hall.
The most special rooms in a Saluda cottage are always the outdoor rooms! One may sit for hours in the comfort of the covered porch and dine on the intimate table for 4, rain or shine. The large deck seats 8 comfortably and provides excellent views of the fire pit and games on the lawn. Two bocce sets are available for guests to play!
Mix some family tradition into your vacation by bringing your favorite recipes along, or change things up by grabbing a cookbook off the shelf! You’ll love preparing homemade feasts in the fully equipped kitchen, a bright space with eclectic decor and access to a small side porch. All of the cooking essentials are provided, including high-end stainless steel appliances like a Wolf gas stove and Subzero refrigerator. Bon appétit!
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a Wolf gas stove, Subzero refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, coffeemaker, microwave oven, cookware, dishware, utensils, & basic pantry supplies; dishwasher detergent, dish soap, essential paper products, & trash bags; shampoo & hand soap, towels & linens provided, free WiFi, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, flat-screen cable TV, CD player, covered porch with outdoor couches & porch swing, deck with a charcoal grill & outdoor dining, private yard, fire pit, book collection, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, 2 bocce ball sets, and more
– Amazing Saluda location within walking distance from historic Main Street & all downtown Saluda offers, plus easy driving distance to a plethora of surrounding outdoor activities
– Nearest Major Airports: Asheville Regional Airport (~21 miles away), Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (~42 miles away)
House Rules and Policies
– No smoking anywhere on the property
– No pets allowed anywhere on the property
– No events, parties or large gatherings
– Must be at least 25 years old to book
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
– Photo ID may be required upon check-in
– NOTE: The fireplace is decorative, and not available for guest use
– NOTE: This historic house is not suitable for children under 10 years old or guests with mobility impairments
– NOTE: Maximum number of guests staying in the house is 6 and and the total number of people on the property at any one time must not exceed 8.
– NOTE: This property does not offer a washer/dryer