Despite its recent updates, ’55 Riverby Lane’ has maintained its nostalgic feel – noticeable in the stone wood-burning fireplace, old-fashioned gas stove, and the rustic hardwood floor. Modern amenities perfectly contrast the latter creating a comfortable and convenient home-away-from-home!
Prop up your feet on the living room’s plush furnishings, where you can dive into a new novel or binge watch your favorite Netflix shows on the flat-screen Smart TV. Just a few steps away, you’ll find everything you need to whip up a full meal in the well-equipped kitchen, if you desire to eat in!
Unwind on the furnished porch or within the protected boundary of the screened porch, sipping a nightcap as you listen to the calming sound of the Pacolet River.
End the day with a hot shower in the full bathroom, before slipping under the covers of the king-sized bed. In addition to the plush bed, the bedroom also features a vanity and a closet, so you won’t have to live out of your suitcase!
-Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, wood-burning fireplace, fresh linens and towels, furnished porch and screened-in porch, games and puzzles, parking for 2 vehicles, charcoal grill, and so much more
– Secluded and peaceful location near hiking trails, 3 miles from the heart of Tryon, 15 miles from Tryon International Equestrian Center, close to Asheville and the Pisgah National Forest, and minutes from great restaurants and plenty of outdoor adventure!
– Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~30.6 miles away)
House Rules and Policies
– No smoking
– No pets allowed
– No events, parties or large gatherings
– Must be at least 25 years old to book
– Additional fees and taxes may apply
– Photo ID may be required upon check-in