Read More Below
We are pleased to welcome you to Pisgah Forest Riding Stables. Join us in a wonderful walk around the Beautiful Pisgah National Forest. Choose between the one hour, two hour, the scenic three hour mountaintop, or the three hour waterfall ride.
We provide experienced trail guides to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable ride. All guides are certified in First Aid and CPR. For your safety and enjoyment, we have the following rules:
- -Riders must be ages seven or older.
- -Anyone using illegal drugs or alcohol may not ride.
- -Riders must be sure they are not pregnant.
- -Riders must be under 220 lbs. (i.e.: weight must be proportional to height)
- -We ask that everyone come and have a great time!
Please call us for more information or to make a reservation at 1-828-883-8258. Reservation by phone is required. We are a seasonal business and operate April 1st to October 31st. We are open 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday), and Sundays following a holiday.
We are always happy to take walk-ins, but reservations are strongly recommended. Reservations will need to be held with a Visa®, MasterCard® or cash deposit. Cash or personal check is the preferred payment once you arrive, but we will take MasterCard® or Visa®. There is a 1 day cancellation policy. Prices are subject to change without notice.