Four beautifully furnished bedrooms with queen, full, and single beds. The dining table will seat up to 14. Well-equipped kitchen plus a wooden deck with picnic table and grill. Inside and outside games provided, trail. Located in the Green Creek area just 9 miles to the Tryon International Equestrian Center. Read More Below
This family-friendly setting is perfect for vacations, family get-aways, family reunions, honeymoons, or a restful haven near Door of Hope Ministry counseling center.
Rosewood Chalet has 4 bedrooms, (possible 5) and sleeps 14 people in beds, plus a cot and double hide-a-bed. Has 3 bathrooms.
Inside of House/Cabin:
– A large open plan with cathedral ceiling
– A fully equipped kitchen (incl. dishwasher and microwave) with bar table and dinette
– Has double doors leading out to a wrap around deck with a large picnic table and gas grill
– Mini laundry room with washer/dryer, ironing board and iron
– Bathroom with shower
– A possible bedroom with room dividers (with daybed that sleeps two)
– Living room with three couches and entertainment center (includes hide-a-bed that sleeps two)
-Dining room with large table that easily seats 12 people, child’s booster seats and high chair
– Play room with toys, games, puzzles and books for all ages
– Beautiful open staircase that leads to the open balcony above
– Has two bedrooms each with a queen size bed (each room sleeps two).
– A playpen is also available
– Bathroom with tub and shower
– A small deck
– A full walk-in basement with washer and dryer
– One bedroom with queen size bed and a single bed (sleeps three)
– A second bedroom with double sized futon, a single bed, bunk beds and a crib (sleeps five plus baby)
– Fold-up single cot available in main room (sleeps one)
– A kitchenette with sink, table, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot and toaster
– Has one bathroom with shower
– A fools-ball game and a cabinet with outdoor games such as volley ball, horse shoe, croquet set, dart set and tether ball
– Surrounding the house is beautiful woods, where several nature trails have been cleared and wildlife is often seen.
– The large, spacious backyard has a big fire-ring with plenty of chopped firewood, picnic table and lots of space to run and play.
-Unlimited long distance calls
-Ceiling fans throughout house.
-Each bedroom has dressers and closets with plenty of storage space.
-Has two sets of washers and dryers.
NOTE: The First Peak of the Blue Ridge does not manage any lodging. Use the information in the purple box to contact this property directly for rates, availability and other information. Thanks!