"TALL PINES of TRYON"
Renovated and restored, this 1897 William Francis Smith-designed home, in downtown Tryon, has a feel of yesterday with today's amenities.
Perfect for families or anyone looking for some relaxation.
4 spacious bedrooms with 2 full/2 half baths, large kitchen, wrap-around porch, in the city, but with a yard meant for the country.
The home sits on over an acre in the heart of downtown Tryon, nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Read More Below
4 BEDROOMS – one on ground floor, and 3 upstairs.
– Downstairs Bedroom – queen bed
– Upstairs bedroom #1 – queen bed with en suite full bathroom (see bathroom description below)
– Upstairs bedroom #2 – Full bed + twin bed; beautiful views of White Oak Mountain.
– Upstairs bedroom #3 – queen bed + twin bed; en suite half bath
* All beds have pillows and comforters.
* All bedrooms have 40″ Smart TV
– Full Downstairs bath; single sink; clawfoot tub with shower; laundry (clothes washer and dryer)
– Full Upstairs bath (Bedroom #1); clawfoot tub for soaking, separate walk-in shower, double vanity
– Half bath #1 in upstairs hall; 1/2 bath with single pedestal sink and linen closet
– Half bath #2 (Bedroom #3); 1/2 bath with single vanity sink
Full size washer and dryer in downstairs bathroom; Washing detergent available for you to use.
Full service. Everything you need to cook and/or eat.
– Coffee maker, convection toaster, microwave, wall oven, 36″ range with oven, pots/pans, very large refrigerator, pantry, etc.
– Place settings/flatware for 16
DINING (enough total seating for 10-14 people):
Table big enough for 6 plus additional chairs provided to add more seats.
2 Bar tops for additional seating of 4
LIVING ROOM and adjacent FAMILY ROOM:
2 adjacent rooms open to each other with a sectional sofa in one plus seating/craft table for small children. The other room has a sofa and 2 wing back chairs.
All seats are able to view the TV.
55″ Smart TV.
All TVs have access to cable programming and smart TV apps such as netflix/hulu for streaming your favorite content. DVD player (and VHS….) also in the family room.
Full access to home except for pad locked owner’s closest.
Other things to note
– One set of linens (sheets and towels [bath towel, hand towel and washcloth]) provided for each guest (or bed).
* Charcoal Grill
* Pack-and-play and high chair available upon request
NOTE: The First Peak of the Blue Ridge does not manage any lodging. Use the information in the purple box to contact this property directly for rates, availability and other information. Thanks!