20 minutes from Tryon International Equestrian Center. Read More Below
North Carolina Mountains are simply BEAUTIFUL. From the moment you turn into the drive, you are encased with Carolina glory. Stunning ridge lines are showcased along the drive and seen through the large windows in the home as well as the many porches and deck areas outside. Take a dip in the INDOOR POOL or play some games outside on a warm summer evening. With 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths this incredible mountain manor has everything you need for a wonderful getaway.
– Kitchen: Fully stocked with basics for cooking and baking (no food)
– Dining Room: 6 person dining room table
– Living Room: Smart TV and POOL TABLE (Note: the fireplace is not available for guest use.)
– Bedroom 1: King Bed + Twin Bed (includes Smart TV)
– Full Bath: Accessible from Bedroom 1 | shower/tub combo + standing shower
– Bedroom 2: King Bed
– Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds
– Full Bath: Accessible from hallway | shower/tub combo
– Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
– Half Bath: Accessible from the hallway
– Laundry Room: Detergent provided
– Half Kitchen: small kitchen space with a sink
– Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
– Bedroom 6: 2 Queen Beds (includes Smart TV)
– Full Bath: Accessible from the hall | standing shower
– INDOOR POOL: Attached to the apartment with a separate entrance (swim towels provided)
– Screen in porch: MOUNTAIN VIEWS with a sitting area and 6 person dining room table
– Lounges on uncovered porch area
– Grill: propane and grill utensils provided
– Back porch: Sitting Area w/ EGG CHAIRS
– Yard games
Start your morning off right with a steaming cup of coffee and settle into one of the many lounge seating areas to watch nature wake up around you. Then grab your swim towel and take a dip in the indoor swimming pool (open ALL YEAR long). After your morning swim, you can head into town just a few short miles at at the base of the mountain. Tryon is a quaint little town with wonderful dining options and small shops to enjoy. After you adventurous afternoon, you can head back to the house for a game of pool in the living room and prepare dinner on the provided grill or order in from the nearby pizza restaurants. Then settle into the living room and sign into your preferred streaming service to catch up on your favorite shows while on vacation!
Tryon Mountain Manor provides everything you need for an incredible getaway!
—-> Proximity to Local Attractions <—-
– White Oak Overlook: A beautiful overlook of the town of Columbus. The start of the mountain drive is about 15 min. away. It will take you a good 10 min. to get up the windy mountain road to view at the top!
– Sidestreet: People come from all over to try side street pizza! Located just 5 min. down the road.
– All Good Things Baker: This place has the BEST pastries
– Hare and Hound: Delicious pup restaurant located in Landrum – a nearby town about 15 min. away.
– Harmon Field: Beautiful park with a river and mountain views.
1. Pet Policy: **This property is NOT pet friendly. Please note: if we find an unauthorized pet in the home, we will ask for it to be removed immediately and charged an additional Non-Refundable fee of $500 and in some cases can be up to $1,000.
2. No Smoking: If any signs of smoking are documented, the renter agrees to pay a $200.00 / per day.
3.Quiet hours for the property are between 10 PM and 8:00 AM. Please keep the noise levels down over this time.
**Specific amenities we are providing to get you started:
Linens for each Bed
-Towels and Washcloths
-Roll of Paper Towels
-Bottle of Dish Soap
-2 Dishwasher pods
-2 Trash Bags
-2 Laundry Detergent pods
-2 Rolls of toilet paper, per bathroom
-Bath essentials – Body soap, shampoo & conditioner
*But please be prepared to bring any additional supplies that you will need*